Re: [LAU] re Subconscious Affecting Music

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 03 2010 - 08:12:01 EEST

"But if you simply "had to write songs" at the expense of making a living,
ended up living on the streets, still making songs, I think it would qualify
quite well as some form of insanity. I understand OCD is very popular now.
;-)"

It's not like that at all. You misunderstand. Go to my site, for example,
and look at the amount of albums and other projects I do, none of which are
done at the expense of making a living.

I do see that the idea that people just "have to write songs", as we can
label the principle for ease of reference, is alien to you. Perhaps, it is
so simply because you misunderstand. It is certainly a reality for me.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/