Re: [LAU] No batch processing on Linux?

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 27 2010 - 22:35:50 EEST

On Monday 27 September 2010 19:51:35 Philipp Überbacher wrote:
> Excerpts from Arnold Krille's message of 2010-09-26 23:16:05 +0200:
> > And pythons inbuilt documentation-system saves you another three days of
> > that deadline...
> Documentation has nothing to do with indentation, and there probably
> are documentation systems for every language.

That is correct. But I wasn't talking about inbuilt documentation helping
indentation. I was talking about inbuilt documentation helping you to
(re-)evaluate code you (or others) wrote some time ago.

And I was talking about "help(someclass.function)" inside python to get the
documentation for that python class. Try that in C(++) :-)

Have fun,

Arnold