Re: [LAU] USB soundcard recommendation

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2010 - 20:18:48 EEST

Thanks to Mr Mayer and Jeremy for pointing out that, if we could
afford it, we could potentially get a few different USB2 audio devices
that work with Leenooks'ah- they're all a bit pricey though
considering I have seen Fousrite Pro 26's going for £200

The Audio Control 1 would seem to be the device most closely the
fitting what I was hoping would be available but its twice the price
we were wiling to pay for something like that. Instead I think we'll
just cobble together an old deskop machine and slap a £10 firewire PCI
card in if it doesn't have firewire already and just lug the Pro 26 as
required until we can afford another such device.