Re: [LAU] Arranging furniture in a room

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 15:43:52 EEST

Hello Arnold!
   Unfortunately placing the desk in front of the window, is not really a think
to do, because the radiator is directly under the window. so the PC won't like
it and I'm not sure how much the speakers will like it. It's a south facing
room and I enjoy EVERY light coming in, even in summer with 30+ C. :-)
   But I'll put the desk in the middle of one wall and will put the cupbaord to
one side and the shelf to the other. I'll try my best to create equal surfaces
in the cupboard and the shelf. I don't have books. I only have CDs and sme
stuff. I'll try distributing it in a good way, maybe I can have a clothe
before the shelf and maybe I can get cloth on the cupboard as well. Somewhere
around the desk, I'll also have to space my keyboards as well. :-)
   Kindly yours
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net