[LAU] Introductory seq24 tutorial

From: Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 04:52:49 EEST

Hi all,

I've just posted a video tutorial for seq24 -- it discusses what seq24
is, and what it isn't, and then proceeds to demonstrate the basics of
building and playing patterns. If you've tried it in the past and been
confused by its somewhat unique interface, hopefully this will get you
past that initial confusion. The direct Youtube link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WDHS1wYeM

and the post about it on my blog, which includes a downloadable copy of
the video in WebM format (playable in VLC 1.1, or Firefox 4 beta, among
other players), is here:

http://wootangent.net/2010/10/linux-music-tutorial-seq24-part-1/

Thanks
Leigh