[LAU] Music made with linux: Abundance - Ambient-Psy-Trance

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 09:06:43 EEST

Hi,

I have uploaded a new mix I have done last night and this morning inspired
by Halloween weekend 2010 in Sydney, Australia and in particular Stacey
Pullen's excellent set. If you listen closely you may hear the influence.

It's a long player - 808 MB - 65mins - flac, 48Khz, stereo

http://djcj.org/audio/kotau/Abundance-Ambient-Psy-Trance-DJ_Kotau_Session_2010-10-26.flac

Recorded on a quad core Intel 3Ghz, 8GB RAM, Fedora 12, using ardour3 for
multitracking, AMS for the pulsating bassline and Hydrogen for the drum
sequencing.

Designed to be played loud and immersively, and preferably with a large
blast of dopamines to the brain.

I think it could be enhanced with a seriously funky bassline. If anyone
wants to take a stab at it, that would be cool wid me. It's definitely in
there just about bursting to get out.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey