Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: Or how an infinite number of monkeys came up with this.

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Nov 01 2010 - 23:48:16 EET

Hello andrew1
   I just listened to the two pieces. I like them generally. But they don't
sound too sure of themselves. It sounds, like you weren't sure if to let go
and just do, what was in your mind at times.
   Another thing is, that when it comes to the brass work, a little more
attention might do wonders. It sounds a little to canned there.
   But the main intention I perceive behind these pieces - in this is clearly
absolutely personal opinion - is interesting. A mixture of orchestral ensemble
and classical style, with a hint of jazzy/poppy bits. Not really soundtrack,
there's a subtle difference somehow, which makes me go off the scent of
soundtracks. :-)
   I think it may be in musical theory, but I'm more for just practise, simply
doing msuic and the tricks just come with time. :-) At least that's how I
learnt a lot, which explains even more. :-)
   Kindly yours
           Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net