Re: [LAU] controllerism on linux

From: F. Medeiros <excalibas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 30 2010 - 18:58:20 EET

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 12:12 +0100, Hartmut Noack wrote:
> My conclusion: as of now I would not know, how to do the tricks seen
> in
> the video under linux...

Have you seen this video?
Renoise 2.6 Tutorial, How to set up Duplex with the Launchpad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZoCscMbW9w

I don't have any experience with Renoise but this Duplex thing looks
nice for controllerism and it runs on linux.

Also you could do this kind of things with some work on puredata or
supercollider, there is a patch for puredata by hardoff called
a-gig-in-tokyo.pd that is very cool and could help if you decide to go
this way, you can find it here:
http://practical-data.wikidot.com/