Re: [LAU] Call for submissions: Music made with Linux - Best of 2010

From: Robert Epprecht <epprecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 05 2010 - 17:15:41 EET

> I'm compiling the 2010 mix at the moment.

I have a couple of songs recorded with ardour on Linux. They where not
meant to be something like final versions. I'd sure like the performance
to be better at many places and the songs will feel a bit lengthy if you
do not understand the words, but as i cannot continue to work on them
for some other reason, it's all i have for now... I have no idea, if
one of them could possibly be adequate for your mix.

http://proberuum.robertepprecht.ch/ogg/2010-06-19_Bergwind-3.ogg
http://proberuum.robertepprecht.ch/ogg/2010-04-25_wie-n-es-Lied-2_I_B4000C.ogg

cc by-nc-sa

Robert Epprecht

[sorry if i broke the threading, lau did not let me post over gmane]