[LAU] Rhodes for LinuxSampler?

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2010 - 04:47:51 EET

hey everybody!

I'm very happy to report that I have linuxsampler running on my laptop
now, and I can't wait to try it out. as was mentioned in leigh's post
about drums, I've downloaded analogue drums and the salamander grand
piano, but I really would like a rhodes patch. can anyone point me to
a good rhodes that would work well in linuxsampler?

(I'm familiar with the learjeff rhodes out there on the 'net; I wonder
if it would load up ok? can't hurt to try...)

thanks!

josh

--
Josh Lawrence
"Highly esteem the Old, but take also a warm interest in the New. Be