Re: [LAU] Rhodes for LinuxSampler?

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2010 - 13:58:39 EET

On 12/06/2010 12:32 PM, Leigh Dyer wrote:
> If you're curious about the Pianoteq Rhodes emulation (or any other part
> of Pianoteq), just head to the website and grab the demo:
>
> http://www.pianoteq.com/try
>
> It's a small (25MB or so) download, and it's very easy to get going.
> Unless you have a total aversion to proprietary software, I think you
> owe it to yourself to check it out.

Hello Leigh, I'll check it out. No total aversion to proprietary
software here.

> FWIW, I haven't purchased the Rhodes/Wurlitzer add-on yet, but I've
> played with it a little and it sounded great to me. I haven't had a need
> for a Rhodes sound yet, but when I do, it'll almost certainly be the one
> I go for.

I totally adore the Rhodes sound and I would love to be able to use it
in my own tracks. So I think it's getting time to check the Sampletekk
and Pianoteq options. Or buy a real Rhodes. But then I'll have to win
the lottery first.

Best,

Jeremy