[LAU] usb audio interface question

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 06 2010 - 19:37:02 EET

Hi

A friend of mine is looking for an usb audio interface. It must work
without hassle under linux, and have an (at least decent) 48V input, and
at least one other microphone input (48V on this input would be nice,
but not necessary). 2 channel output would be enough. If the price
permits, more inputs (mainly for michrophone) would be great, but the
price is important.

What should I recommend him? My first idea was an edirol, but looking
over two large web-shops, I didn't see a single edirol usb-interface!

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk