Re: [LAU] download from 123video.nl on the commandline

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 01:36:36 EET

Hello Alexander and everyone else!
   First of all, I got my video and I'm happily dancing along. :-)
   Alexander: I can't start the video, otherwise, I wouldn't be asking. I'm
blind and don't/can't use the GUI. Text based browsers can't play swf. At
least I didn't find anything to that effect. Most of .swf-files is very
graphical, so probably they see no point in it. Besides, pure CLI-chaps like
me are a rarety in the scheme of things. :-)
   Thanks to you all. And Fabio: I will read your topic and see, if it helps me
along for future adventures!
   Warm regards
           Julien

--------