Re: [LAU] bristol synths hang

From: fred <f.rech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 11 2010 - 21:42:28 EET

Renato a écrit :
> Hello,
> I starte playing around with bristol synths, which look and sound very
> cool so far, but I'm having a problem. It happens many times that a
> particular note "hangs" on the synth, and sending note off events
> doesn't stop it... I have to restart the program, which makes it
> unusable since it happens quite often. Untill now this happenede with
> b3, minimoog and dx7.
>
> Does anyone experience similar problems?
>
> BTW I'm "playing" the synths with jack-keyboard and pressing the
> keys in the GUI with the mouse.
>
> renato

I have the same problem here, playing with an usb keyboard.
Sometimes you probably have "clicks" (digital saturation) too.
AFAIK, there's a known problem in Bristol, and I read that all we have
to put in these
is some good patience, IF we don't have the ability to fix some little
bugs...
Like everybody, and you as I read up there, I hear really good sounds
with Brighton,
and have to chill for waiting bugs to be forgotten ;-))
Stay tuned Renato, do you know this sentence : "Roma doesn't have build
in 1 day" ?
Fred