Re: [LAU] Realtime latency kernel testing

From: Ronald Stewart <ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 12 2010 - 19:42:40 EET

Hi,

I would go with what Robin said. That being said, Robin's tweaks on
Transmission last year on 89 set the pace for our build (brilliant!). Since
then tuning jack2 (jackdmp) Rui's rtirq, plus tuning for specific chips /
computer hardware makes a difference. If you want something now that truly
stands up and has had some of the best Linux developers touch the project,
go with Transmission 4.2. I know Paul will jump in and tune us all up with
our thoughts (go Paul!) but it should be stated again we are getting lights
out performance without RT on our new multi-touch Tablets for Pro Audio with
2.6.35, Meego/AtomN450.

Lastly, Transmission is only $39.00 for LAD and LAU (insert cheap plug here)
and that covers our license agreement payments to our partners, support, and
ongoing development.

Another cheap plug is we are about to launch and open the beta program for
the tablet and the interest has been amazing!!!

www.indamixx.com

Thank you

Ronald Stewart
Creative Director