[LAU] New (old) Song

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 12 2010 - 23:49:07 EET

Some friends and I wrote this in 1990 for the Romanian orphans. We had hoped to
get it recorded and published but didn't have a clue what we were doing, so it
never happened.

From time to time the rough tape we did would surface and I'd feel guilty about
it. A few years ago I went as far and transcribing it and making a basic
recording of the melody. Recently, after much self castigation, I finally got
down to making a proper recording and singing the song so here it is.

It is not only for those orphans of 20 years ago, but for my friends (who are
now gone) and for all the children still being abandoned around the world.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Corridors_Of_Shame.ogg

Hmm. I don't think 'enjoy' is the right word.

Corridors Of Shame

Take my hand and walk with me,
through the corridors of shame.
See the untold horrors,