Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys - Glade jul, dejlige jul

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Dec 13 2010 - 01:07:05 EET

Hello Atte!
   Although I'm even not finished listening to your piece, I love it! I feel it
has a few of the elemtns I always felt your music could use to achieve more
potential in one way. Of course it is closer to other music now, so not as
unique. But I still think it sounds superb and much to the linking of the pop
fan in me. As you might have gathered the pop fan in me loves Britney Spears
and the lot and this song has the punch to it. I suppose it's mostly due to
the punchy drums and the orchestral hit sample.
   It's very upbeat and frank and not celubrious, that of course makes it
adorable as a chrsitmas tune on top of everything else. :-)
   I knew you had it in you to make a perfect electro POP song! :-) Lovely I'd
like to see this line continued in parallel t your usual "Atte" line of songs,
which is just you and noone else I know!
   Thanks for sharing and do go on!
   Warmly yours
             Julien

--------