Re: [LAU] Ardour3

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 20 2010 - 20:26:31 EET

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Fabio <capoeirista@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> ok, i was just asking, since the maintainer there comented it.
>
> no need to get angry, we are just curious..lol

i'm angry because i've said all the way through ardour3 development
that packaging of any kind doesn't make any sense. i'm upset that
someone would give users a 2nd-rate experience by making them think
that they had received an "important" version of ardour3 rather than
just another svn commit that will be out of date in a few hours.