[LAU] Building gigasamples

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 17:39:25 EET

Hello everyone!
   I was wondering, if it would be possible to create a stripped down
commandline version of gigedit to bild a complete gigasample library of a
preorganised .gig file and a directory of .wav-files. I've come across this
sort of thing several times now. You get a sample library made up of a lot of
.wav-files, a .nki file and an empty .gig-file shell. The only thing needing
to be done is open the gig file, choose the right directory and click import,
or however it is called.
   Would it be possible, within reasonable amount of time and work, to
implement such a mini special gig-builder for the CLI. I'm thinking of
something like:
gigbuild <file.gig> <wav-basedir>
   Thanks a lot for reading.
   Kindest regards