Re: [LAU] Building gigasamples

From: Q <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 23:45:22 EET

Q wrote:
> I think they use placeholder tiny files with the same name as the actual
> wavs. I know that LS's Gigedit has a "replace samples" function but I
> couldn't seem to get it to work right with something else I was doing,
> but I'll have another go.

Talking to myself again ;-)

For future reference, I couldn't get the LinuxSampler Gigedit to perform
the "replace samples" function needed to assemble the Sampletekk giga
file -- it just crashed when I tried, so I've had to resort to a WinXP
virtual machine and Tascam Gigastudio instead, which is a shame.