Re: [LAU] seeking "fresh" way to process/shape human whisper in real-time

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 23 2010 - 03:58:49 EET

On Wed, 2010-12-22 at 19:33 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> ico@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> >
> > I've been battling a kind of a dsp-writer's-block as of late...
> >

> Hi Ico,
>
> FreqTweak might be fun.
>
> And of course many possibilities are available with Csound, in realtime.
> Check out some of Ian MCurdy's stuff:
>
> http://iainmccurdy.org/csound.html
>
> ImproSculpt could be helpful too.
>
> Best,
>
> dp

What a great idea! Many thanks Dave for the suggestion! Really
appreciate it. BTW, (in response to some of the other helpful replies) I
am using Pd for this one and spatialization is a given considering this
is for L2Ork where every performer has its own hemi speaker ;-)

Speaking of Pd, anyone has a working spectral delay implementation
inside Pd? It's no biggie--I think I can muster one (at least the basic
concept), just trying to avoid reinventing of the wheel, so to say.

Once again, many thanks all for your suggestions. Please keep'em
coming :-)

Best wishes,

Ico