Re: [LAU] midi record and play

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 02 2011 - 21:48:27 EET

Thanks, Julian. Never occurred to me that the Ubuntu version would be
outdated :) Gosh, never happened before! BTW, my MMA on debian is
about 4 years old ... and I've no idea how to get it removed/updated.
I don't have time to jump though the debian hoops to become "trusted"
enough to update my own programs. Oh well.

Yes, the new version appears to be working okay. At the least, they
record and play files!!!!

I'll sit down with the fine manual later today and see if I can get
some simple scripts written to do what I need.

Thanks for the help.

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden