Re: [LAU] Freewheeling needs love

From: Jorge Salgueiro <jorge.salgueiro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2011 - 18:33:33 EET

2011/1/10 Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>:
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Jorge Salgueiro
> <jorge.salgueiro@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> Hello I'm a user of freewheeling and I would like to ask someone with
>> programming skills:
>>
>> freewheeling is unmaintained and it would be great to have someone
>> taking care of bugfixing and jackd compatibility at least. Would
>> anyone like to do it?
>
> just FYI, nothing in the JACK API has changed since freewheeling was
> written that requires any changes to its JACK support.

Yes the thruth is that my post was a little confusing:

1. freewheeling needs love. Brave coder take a step to front :D

2. I have some problems that I don't if they are from freewheeling or
from my kxstudio system. Yes I'm not a coder and I barely can
understand what happens and why it happens. If you guys what to help
me and need more info on the problems that I have just ask me.

Thanks for everybody's work!