Re: [LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.8 - The Fiery Demigoddess released!

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 18 2011 - 21:01:11 EET

Happy 2011 Rui, where the 11 is really a 2 symbolic of the year to go down
in LAD legend as TYOQA II

Yes, there is no second without a third but there shall not be TYOQA III as
we, the previously-thought eternally patient dwellers of the LA lists, have
pulled rank to declare that 2011 TRULY is TYOQA and no more sequels, teasing
nor gags in place of a code-bearing, automation-curve capable release shall
be permitted! Let it be known and well understood my Forever Delaying
friend!

No sqiggly curves to play with no but some cool new features in the new
release nonetheless - thanks RNCBC!

ze danboid :D