Re: [LAU] Audio applications menu generation

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 04:56:22 EET

Am Sonntag, den 23.01.2011, 01:36 +0000 schrieb James Morris:
> I'm wondering if there exists any scripts for generating menus for
> audio users such as ourselves :-)

there is a discussion in debian, suggested by rosea.grammostola I think,
 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMultimedia/DebianMultimediaMenu

the problem with self generated menus is, that every time when you run
update-menu (by installing a new package in debian for example), the
system will overwrite your settings, so a more general solution will be
more helpful. I hope they coming forward.

greats hermann