Re: [LAU] [LAD] OpenOctaveMidi2 (OOM2) beta release

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 03:17:36 EET

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> So I guess, most people will notice that and many will ask themselfs: "Why
> do these people use to talk about their own hard work and do not care to
> mention the work of the Muse-people?"

this isn't my fight, but I just checked out the code and found this:

OOM2 is developed from the base code of MusE (Muse Sequencer) written
by the mighty Werner Schweer,
and maintained and modified to the present day, by the current Muse2
maintainer Robert Jonsson and his team.

We not only willingly credit Werner for his code, but add our deepest
respect and admiration as well.

--
Josh Lawrence
www.hardbop200.com