Re: [LAU] Card advice: M-aud. Fasttrack vs. Rol. UA25EX vs. ?

From: Ronald Stewart <ronaldjstewart@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 30 2011 - 20:49:28 EET

UA25EX made by Rollandwalk at any combo of names.
UAEX serves your bullet list best, it's the USB 2x2 that I suggest with our
line of products
but its also tiny and metal. Deal breaker is the UAEX pre amps are much
nicer
than Fast Track Pro... go listen for yourself and you will run to the
UAEX25.
You can do 24bit with it too!
Geez I might make a bundlepak with Indamixxl Rollwalkandmixx?

Thank you

Ronald Stewart
Creative Director
Trinity Audio Group Inc.