Re: [LAU] Linux programs for creatiing/manipulating sound, effects

From: Kim Cascone <kim@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 08 2011 - 19:14:15 EET

> > for stretching, the rubberband tools come to mind
> Also there is PaulStretch. It don't work with jack and even may have problems with some files. But it can write modified sound to fine.

I've not been able to get it to work on certain files either
it compiled OK and I have a GUI when it launches but it doesn't always seem to work
is there any development happening on this wonmderful app?

also, thanks to whoever (can't remember) mentioned the Phasex synth the other day -- a little gem! :)