Re: [LAU] Linux programs for creatiing/manipulating sound, effects

From: Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 01:56:58 EET

On 09/02/11 04:14, Kim Cascone wrote:
> also, thanks to whoever (can't remember) mentioned the Phasex synth the
> other day -- a little gem! :)

That was probably me :) It's a tonne of fun, especially with an
appropriate MIDI controller (I use a Korg nanoKONTROL) hooked up, and
its ability to process external audio sources is very handy.

This is what I came up with using PHASEX, Specimen, and Ardour the other
day -- it's my entry for the Open Source Musician Podcast's Tunestorm
challenge, but hopefully Daniel won't mind me linking to it before their
official reveal show:

http://wootangent.net/2011/01/sketchbook-tunestorm-04/

Thanks
Leigh