Re: [LAU] Old song, with new life.. Trace of Events

From: alexander <axeldenstore@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 12:25:35 EET

Yes it's a very useful little device, it doesn't have very good noise
floor tho. The dynamic range isn't very good either, you can't play very
loudly when using the internal mics as an overhead for drums.. it will
peak even at the lowest gain setting.. but it is indeed a great 4channel
recorder! well worth the money.. I'm currently saving up for the tascam
dr680 wich has 6mic inputs..