Re: [LAU] Stutter effect for linux

From: jordan <triplesquarednine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 22:51:59 EET

hi Steiny,

> I like Tranches, and its partner Tapeutape, a lot. What's the status of devel? These apps are clean and cool.

Last time i checked, all that was left to do, was to get the midi-side
of things up and running in the new version of tranches. (it's useless
to me, until then). It has some really cool new features, in how you
can beat-slice as well.

The developer has added some cool stuff.

as for Tapeutape, i am not sure ~ i think the new version is very
close as well (it's pretty much the same as the old version. however,
I found a bug the other day (you just reminded me, that i should
report it!). every time i hit C5 on any channel other than ch1, the
app crashes. So, i swtiched to Specimen - as it works flawlessly and
has more features.

jordan