[LAU] Stutter effect for linux

From: jordan <triplesquarednine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 19:32:54 EET

hi there,

There is an application, although not LV2 or ladspa ~ it's called
"Tranches" that is designed for stuttering. It is a standalone (jack)
app, it can also be controlled via Midi. It's the best
beat-slicing/stutter plugin (in my opinion) that i have used so far,
for linux.

I don't think the newest version is available yet (which is way
cooler, i've tested it out), but the old version seems to be stable
and works nicely. It works similar to the same type of stuttering
found in the Kaoss pad.

here's the link:

http://tardigrade-inc.com/index.php/En/Tranches

jordan