Re: [LAU] Stutter effect for linux

From: Steiny <eric.steinberg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 01:32:21 EET

i have used sooperlooper as a sample player triggered by midi, so in that sense its quite similar. same with terminatorx (which is greatly missed; all the recent versions segfault on various button-pushes, at least for me on arch, debian, slackware, puppy etc. its a bummer that this great app is no longer active). but the ecasound project is active, and its control interface is robust, which is why i thought it might do as a sample player triggered by midi...