Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: Pushing Angel 303

From: Rafal Zawadzki <bluszcz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 16:38:46 EET

>> I was trying to work with Ardour (2) - but because of lack of stability
>> and really annoying interface I drop the idea.....
>
> would you care to expand on these issues on ardour-users? (or here,
> but it can be a bit noisy in here)

No - it was four days of really crazy post mastering - we had only 3 days,
3 rock songs recorden in not the best studio and so on.. So there was no
time to for it......

But when I will find more time, I will (like I made with energyXT
submitting lot of ideas and bugs ;)

But x2, what was most problematic - at some point I wasnt able to snap one
clip to another one.....

>> But Maybe after Mixbus releasing Linux version it will be more stable?
>> hope.
>
> mixbus is based on the same codebase as ardour. almost all fixes that
> would affect stability are done in the ardour2 branch and then merged
> into the mixbus branch.

Hm.....

Due to this words stability of Mixbus cannot be better than raw Ardour?

Regards,

RafaƂ

--
Rafal bluszcz Zawadzki
 Django / Plone / Python / dub / drum&bass