Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux: Pushing Angel 303

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 25 2011 - 16:56:02 EET

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Rafal Zawadzki <bluszcz@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> But x2, what was most problematic - at some point I wasnt able to snap one
> clip to another one.....

the operation is called "align" and there are about 8 variants of it.
you just need to set the snap setting to "region ends" to make it use
other regions as the point to align to.

if you're ever working during the US east coast "daytime" (UTC-5), use
the Help->Chat option to get into our IRC room where someone could
have instantly told you about this.

> Due to this words stability of Mixbus cannot be better than raw Ardour?

it would be unlikely, yes. what version of ardour were you using and
on what distro?