Re: [LAU] gx_head accessibility question/request

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 07:53:15 EET

Am Mittwoch, den 23.02.2011, 16:56 -0500 schrieb S. Massy:

> All right, got it now. Many toggle buttons now seem to be labeled,
> especially the on/off for the effects, but the controls themselves
> are still simply identified as "slider".
>
> Cheers,
> S.M.

Okay, so it seems that it require a little more then simply set a
accessible name to the controller widget, now I have try to set a
relation between the used label in the box and the controller inside the
box, so that the label will be part of the focus, hope that works for
ocra, but couldn't promise.

greats
hermann