Re: [LAU] Troubles with ffado + jack

From: Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Mar 08 2011 - 14:30:58 EET

Hi!

I think your using Jack2, (aka jackdmp ).. (the "dev0_unknownX" portname
gives it away)
Although I have an AudioFire 12 and 2 working with it now I do recall having
a similar problem with nothing connecting to the output ports with older
versions of Jack2...

Perhaps there is a newer version available in your software channel (
apt-get, yum, whichever :-)

As a side note, the "Writeable client / Input Ports" pane on the right of
your screenshot [1] are the outputs.
They're labelled as "input ports" because the audio programs write data to
the port, so its kinda an input in a way... :-)

Hope that helped, otherwise post back ;-)
-Harry