Re: [LAU] Something different

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2011 - 00:26:09 EET

Thanks for your comments guys.

@Julien
Do you mean my speech speeds up or the gap between phrases is shorter? If it's
the latter it would probably be easiest for me to just edit the track inserting
bits of silence.

@Harry
Are you suggesting adding some reverb to the whole track or just ease it in
where the synth lead comes in?

Sorry if all this sounds fussy :)

Incidentally, the actual speech is just 2 minutes long. I never realised just
how hard it was to maintain an even pace, volume and clarity just for that
short time. I now have more respect for public speakers!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk