Re: [LAU] New beta Renoie 2.7

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sat Mar 19 2011 - 20:34:23 EET

Am Samstag, den 19.03.2011, 19:03 +0100 schrieb Atte André Jensen:
> And it might be me,
> but I feel that every time a closed source app is discussed around
> here,
> there's always this tone of lack of respect for both the app and the
> guys using them.

When I roll back this thread I couldn't find any lack of respect against
closed source app's or there users, but indeed, here on the list are a
bunch of ppl how like to use open source app's instead there close
source compensation, and I believe it isn't a lack of respect to say
that.

regards
hermann