[LAU] stalling/freezing eee900

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2011 - 10:31:42 EET

Hi

I have inherited an old eee900. It needs a new battery, but with that I
hope to use it for synth engine (like Ken Restivo) and more.

However, before I get a new battery, there's a problem that I hope some
here could help with. Every once in a while it's like X kind-of stalls
or freezes for 10-20 seconds or so. If it's generating audio I seem to
remember that that's not being interrupted in any ways. It's like it's
waiting for a slow disk or something. It's now running arch, but I had
various ubuntus running on it before, and I seem to remember that it's
always behaved like that.

Any clues what this could be or how to approach the problem. Can you
recognize this from your eee, Ken?

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk