Re: [LAU] stalling/freezing eee900

From: Atte André Jensen <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 24 2011 - 14:24:49 EET

On 03/24/2011 10:21 AM, Nick Copeland wrote:
> Have you had a look at name resolution? Put files before DNS in your nss
> switch and make sure your IP addresses are listed in the hosts file, it
> might have issues to resolve itself every now and then.
>
> Long shot, one of many things to look at.

Will have a look. But since other laptops running either arch or ubuntu
never showed this problem and all are setup/maintained at me + I don't
recall having "done anything" about this on any of the other laptops, it
seems unlikely.

But thanks anyways, any input is appreciated, really!

--
Atte
http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk