Re: [LAU] help with guitarix settings

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Sat Mar 26 2011 - 21:15:42 EET

Am Samstag, den 26.03.2011, 10:12 +0000 schrieb Q:
> I'm fine using compressors and phasers with lots of controls when I'm
> mixing, but I don't like that when I'm playing guitar, nor stereo
> effects: effects pedals are usually simple with few knobs --
> obviously
> designed with guitarists in mind ;-)

To cover that we have made some of the knobs bigger, that the ones you
possibly wone connect with your pedal, the smaller ones you can adjust
to your needs, if you like,. .. :-)

A chorus, for example in mono, isn't what I wont, but you can also skip
the stereo effect rack, or all effect racks, therefore it's modular.

greats
hermann