[LAU] Resetting input capture microphone on hda-intel

From: yermandu <yermandu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 03:34:52 EEST

Hellow,

I recently (around two months ago) i make reinstallation of my Linux.
Ok in the old set the output microfone was working fines,
And now have something very stranger:
I can hear the output in the internal speaker and external speakers.
I can hear what i say in the microphone internal, yes i hear, but
arecord, gnome-sound-record, audacity
doesnt record anything, is like i dont have microphone because they dont
capture nothing.

What happens? Some suggestion to solve the issue?

extra info in attachment

Regards,

--
yermandu [at] gmail .dot. com