[LAU] Music Made With Linux: Shameless Plug for My Remix Contest Entry

From: S C Rigler <riglersc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 03:17:32 EEST

This is a remix of "Cold Shoulders" by Gold Motel that I did for a contest
at Indaba Music:

http://www.indabamusic.com/#!/opportunities/gold-motel-remix-contest/submissions/51279

The only track I kept from the original were the vocals.

For the rest I used:

1. Qtractor for the sequencing
2. Fluidsynth for the marimba
3. Hydrogen for the drums, of course
4. Yoshimi for the bass and other synths using some of the patches from the
fantastic Will J Godfrey collection.
5. Mixbus for the guitars and all of the mixing

This is only my second remix so I appreciate any comments, criticisms,
flames, etc. If you like it then feel free to vote for it :)

--Steve