Re: [LAU] LAM: Best of 2010 mix - Now online!

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 09:02:47 EEST

On Thursday 31 March 2011 07.08.03 Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> From the "Better Late than Never Dept"...
>
> Announcing the _*Linux Audio Musicians Best of 2010 mix*_

Fantastic, it's getting better and better for every year! And it seems to me
that this days, it's getting better and better every month - both musically
and production wise.

You who are coming up with this music are doing a great job, but we must also
remember that it's a reason that more and more good music is coming out from
the Linux world: -That is largely because many devoted people - and slowly but
increasingly I hope - more and more companies are doing program libraries,
programs and plug-ins for the Linux World.

So musicians: Congrats for being included in the Annual Mix 2010, it's well
deserved. And to the programmers, advocates, writers and LAUs: This
improvements is very much thanks to you as well.

Thank you all!

Jostein