Re: [LAU] Webcast

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 21:07:17 EEST

Wow, it wouldn't have been so bad, if I wasn't forced to fill out a JBoss
questionairre for it as well. Turns out more than a few people might be put
off by this...

http://createdigitalmusic.com/2011/04/making-music-with-free-and-open-source-software-top-picks-from-red-hat-dave-phillips/

--------
*Warning:* I just discovered that this thing pops up an annoying survey that
assumes you use JBoss. (And, heck, CDM is indirectly a Red Hat customer –
the whole site runs on RHEL.) Trying to tell it you don’t use JBoss makes
the whole survey fail. I’m going to try to schedule something separately, as
this is … more than a little ridiculous for a music-making survey, and sadly
shows Red Hat’s blind spot in regards to end users.
-------

So on that note I will wait to see what Peter Kirn can work out, as I would
have been interested in watching it as well, but not bothering with
registering for it, then having to fill out a survey for something I don't
use.

     Seablade