Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: cal <cal@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 04:13:17 EEST

On 06/05/11 09:36, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello!
> I started programming, but come up against a question. There my stupidty and practical inexperience comes in.
> How to send a reply to say a #documentation request? And do I use the format as specified in the osc-query-system papaer:
> #reply (ss) /path/requested, "this is documentation"
> Or do I need to quote the path as well?

It's worse than that, Jim! Paragraph 4.3.2 of the "Query System for OSC" paper
spells it out - "... the first argument of a reply message is either the string
containing the prompt address pattern, or a blob containing the entire prompt
message. ...". The blob format is recommended if the prompt message contains
arguments. So, how to get the original prompt message into the reply message as
a blob?

cheers, Cal