Re: [LAU] Editing zynadsuxfx/yoshimi patches?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 12:49:31 EEST

Hello Cal!
  I'm not currently worried about that, since I'm starting small. The commands
don't have parameters, so I can just send strings Building a blob shouldn't be
too dificult, there is a function lo_blob_new or something, tat can help. But
I'm worried about the basic format. Should I quote all strings? Is the message
format, that I gave basically correct? Which function do I use to send the
reply? Or is the extra info just stored in some liblo structure and later
handled automatically by liblo, like the namespace exploration? If I find
answers to these questions, I can manage the rest, I'm sure. Normal outside
value manipulation isn't dificult, I can look at the example server. Basic
storage doesn't seem to be a problem, now I used boost::any and the
boost::ptree looks exatly like the structure I've been looking for and I'm
rather sure, that based on these I can write a lo_handler, that can deal with
all the requests.
   Kind regards
             Julien

--------