Re: [LAU] [OT] 4-days lessons about recording, mixing and mastering under GNU/Linux

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 13:48:12 EEST

Hi!

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:34:16AM +0100, Harry Van Haaren wrote :
> Aurelien,
>
> I'm not sure if you'll like my suggestion, but perhaps some form of the
> lessons / advice you give could be posted online?

I'm not sure to understand what you mean, but actually, as I do that for
several years by now, I've been writing some "documents" about it, and
I'm slowly putting them together to make a big one which aims to be
posted over internet. I hope it will be ready quite soon, but I would
say it won't be before September, clearly.

> I presume your lessons will include practical listening experience, which
> will be harder to convey on a html page, but never the less this could be
> solved by providing a download of the needed "materials" for the lesson, or
> even stream the audio to the web page.

Actually, there's going to be a lot of practicing things.

> I can volunteer to re-write parts of the material / re-read things etc if
> your open to posting the lessons online?

Clearly, that's nice of you. I don't think I might have the time to put
all of that properly before this session, but a bit after, probably this
summer, when I get a bit more time, I'll get back to you, right?

--
Aurélien