Re: [LAU] [OT] 4-days lessons about recording, mixing and mastering under GNU/Linux

From: Harry Van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 13:34:16 EEST

Aurelien,

I'm not sure if you'll like my suggestion, but perhaps some form of the
lessons / advice you give could be posted online?

I presume your lessons will include practical listening experience, which
will be harder to convey on a html page, but never the less this could be
solved by providing a download of the needed "materials" for the lesson, or
even stream the audio to the web page.

I can volunteer to re-write parts of the material / re-read things etc if
your open to posting the lessons online?
Cheers, -Harry